Bulgaria Spring Break 2018
15 - 22 May 2018
Based at Spa Hotel Romance Splendid
With Dave Pope
This is a country Dave has been visiting for many years as part of his ministry, particularly the area around Varna. Our location for this visit will be the superb St Konstantin and Elena resort, just 8km from Varna and the airport.
We shall be staying in the 4 star Spa Hotel Romance Splendid, situated in a national park, surrounded by clean air and mineral springs. The pictures on this page will give you an idea of what to expect.
During our time in St Konstantin, we shall be visiting some of the local attractions including Nessebar (below), which is a beautiful resort, and now a UNESCO heritage site.
Pricing for this holiday is very competitive and includes return flights from Luton to Varna, transfers in Bulgaria, and bed and breakfast accommodation including fellowship times. (As there are so many attractive Restaurants very close to the hotel, we are researching taking evening meals in and around the resort to give maximum flexibility and variety. Eating out is very cheap, and will be a small additional cost to bed and breakfast accommodation).
I look forward to your joining us in 2018.
- Dates: Tuesday 15th - Tuesday 22nd May 2018, 7 nights
- Hotel: The 4 star Spa Hotel Romance Splendid in St Konstantin & Elena on Bed and Breakfast arrangement (buffet style) in a Classic twin/double room (single rate applies - please see below). Our rate includes Wifi internet, use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and the fitness suite.
- Direct return flights: Luton / Varna* (one piece of 20kg hold luggage + one cabin bag 10kg per person. In-flight PAYG trolley service). *There are no other direct flights to Varna from the UK. Flight times (subject to final confirmation): Please note: day time flights now full. Seat availability at 6 January 2018 now: 15 May depart Luton 21:40 (arrive Varna 02:55 +1). 22 May depart Varna 19:30 (arrive Luton 21:10)
- Transfers: airport/hotel included in Bulgaria. (Own arrangements to/from Luton Airport)
- Travel insurance is not included and will be required by each person
- Polite notice: each person on the trip will need to be responsible for their own mobility with the help of aids if necessary and without relying on additional personal help, unless there is a paying companion with them who is prepared to do this. We are unable to provide personal assistance to members of the group and are not professionally trained or insured to do so.
- COST: Please contact us for the latest availability and cost - prices are live and we can only confirm actual details when a definite booking is received. The prices at time of publication of the brochure available to download from this web page were correct at the time of issue but have now changed.
A non-returnable £100 deposit per person will be required.
To register your interest and check current availability, please
- contact Jackie in the Flame Trust office NOW on 01384 232786
- or email: email@example.com
- or use the Contact form here